Monday 3 June 2013

***RIP Chris Levoir (from THE MARK INSIDE)

I went to bed last night after hearing some deeply saddening news. Chris Levoir, the singer/guitarist from THE MARK INSIDE, passed away on the weekend. For me, he was a friend-of-a-friend and he went to my high school. I was preparing to ask him to do an interview in July for this blog because his band is awesome. What a shock.

Everything else is on hold until tomorrow due to this. I have posted a link to the song that made fall in love with the band. It's a very rare track because it was recorded as a school project that one of the band members gave to me in class. The track is called "Off the Scope of My Dreams" and was crazy to see live, way back in the day...what, 1998? Amazing times. Horrible day. My deepest condolences go out to his family, his friends and his brothers forever: Gus, Geoff and Geordie.
________________________________________________________________________

THE MARK INSIDE - Off the Scope of My Dreams (aka "Crack Rock City"...if my memory serves correctly)

Here's the official video for The Bottom Line:


________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment