Monday 29 June 2020

***PODCAST #45 - Jesse Mowery (In Wolves Clothing/Apostles Of Eris)***


There's so much to say about my good friend Jesse Mowery than I wouldn't even know where to start. Oh wait...yeah I do. Love you, buddy. You've been the best touring buddy I could ask for. You let me scream over your incredible music. You also show me tons of amazing bands. So besides skinning a suitcase alive and giving its skin to an amp to wear like a goddamned second layer we discuss his bands (primarily Dawn, Marj, Karoshi, Altar Of Complaints and In Wolves Clothing) and listen to six other fantastic ones. Podcast #45 is available to stream and/or download for free via this link.

IN WOLVES CLOTHING

APOSTLES OF ERIS
Bandcamp
1
BLAME GAME - "Bankalaria" (Jesse)

2
MATHS "Culpa(Dave)
BLACK EYES - "Pack of Wolves" (Jesse)

3
HERCULES HERCULES - "Red Makes White(Dave)
LAUDARE - "Mania the Virtuous" (Jesse)
NOW NOW EVERY CHILDREN - "Not One, But Two(Dave)

~Dave

____________________________________________________________________

PODCAST #45 linked here
____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment