Tuesday 12 December 2017

***WRISTMEETRAZOR 2x7" premiere***

WRISTMEETRAZOR 'I Talk to God...But the Sky is Empty' 2x7" LP premiere

Order WRISTMEETRAZOR's
'I Talk to God...But the Sky is Empty'
2x7"/200 from:

ZEGEMA BEACH RECORDS (North America)
Facebook
pre-order WristMeetRazor 2x7"
records ship in January
***free shipping on orders $40+***

TIME AS A COLOR RECORDS (Europe)
records ship in February

I remember one of my friends posting about WRISTMEETRAZOR earlier in 2017 with a brief for fans of that listed .gif from god, Letters To Catalonia and Norma Jean, if my memory serves correct. I checked out the three-song demo immediately and was smitten. I contacted the band through bandcamp and asked if they needed help releasing anything in the future. The timing was perfect and the band replied, stating that they were recording 8 tracks for an upcoming LP, which we eventually hashed out as the 2x7"LP 'I Talk to God...But the Sky is Empty'. I thought it would be good to get at least one more label involved and Daniel of Time As A Color and the band Duct Hearts, from Germany, was very eager to hop on board. The band asked the ridiculously talented Connie Sgarbossa from SeeYouSpaceCowboy to draw up the art, which is fantastic. On December 7th, 2017 we premiered "De Nadie" on Invisible Oranges (linked here) and posted today is their exclusive interview with Idioteq (linked here). The records should be shipping early January, and don't forget that Zegema Beach has that promotion where if you spend $40CAD you get free shipping anywhere in the world. The discount code is FREESHIPPING.

WRISTMEETRAZOR
For fans of: Letters To CataloniaSeventeen Again and Neil Perry
Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment