Friday 5 November 2021

***CHIME HOURS exclusive premiere***

CHIME HOURS
"Clarity"
exclusive song premiere

For fans of
Dim, Massa Nera and La Quiete


My friend Elliot who plays in Komarov is involved in a new band named CHIME HOURS. He reached out to me a few months ago in hoping of releasing their debut EP and after a few jams I was hella down. He described it as Italian-inspired screamo (Raein, La Quiete) so my ear immediately piqued, as should yours! The four-track cassette 'Black Dog In The Sky' will be released on Tomb Tree Tapes in North American and Witch Elm Records in Europe this Wednesday November 10th.


(2021) CHIME HOURS "Clarity" (from 'Black Dog In The Sky')

I love when I song starts and I immediately have a hard time relating it to other bands. That's CHIME HORUS. It's an awesome mixture of melodic cleans/chunky heavies on the guitars, yelled/screamed vocals, tempo changes, rolling drums, and just a general sense of well-done screamo. I think the closest band comparisons I get are Shizune meets Massa Nera aka killer combo.


ADDITIONAL LINKS & WHATNOT

Live Music Video for "Lemniscate"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmPUQSCk_Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment