Monday 24 February 2020

***PODCAST #39 - A few weeks w/Tom McCone***

From August until December 2017 I lived in New Zealand. Whilst there I helped create a band with a few Dunedin folks that wanted to play screamo. Tom and I did a podcast while I was there. Then I fucking peaced, lol. In early February 2020 my good friend Tom McCone traveled to the great white north with his partner Bethany and they stayed with us for just over two weeks. It was awesome. I'm still in Tom withdrawal as they have been gone for almost a week now and I miss having someone amazing to talk to in the basement while doing music stuff. Luckily, we did this podcast one of the first few days he was here, and we'll do a third one in May before he heads back to New Zealand. Podcast #39 is available to stream and/or download for free via this link.

1
MERCHANT SHIPS - "You Don't Need Luck " (Tom)
- "Elä Sinä Minusta" (Dave)


2
BRONEKOT - "1 1 1 1" (Tom)OLD MAN GLOOM - "Skullstorm" (Dave)
L'ANTIETAM - "Boxes" (Tom)
OLAM - "Razorblades as Neckties" (Dave)


3
MAY - "El Manjana" (Tom)
RATS INTO ROBOTS - "The Strength of the Base of the Pillar" (Dave)
AMULETS - "Know Your America - Part I" (Tom)

~Dave

____________________________________________________________________

PODCAST #39 linked here
____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment