HORSE FUNERAL
"Sazerac Drinker"
exclusive album/song premiere
exclusive album/song premiere
For fans of: Usurp Synapse, Missouri Executive Order 44, Aim Of Conrad and Lower Automation
HORSE FUNERAL are a math/sass band operating out Little Rock, Arkansas. Their email was the first I've heard of them but when they cited: Usurp Synapse, Febuary, .GIF From God, Terry Green, Euclid C Finder, Nerver, Antioch Arrow, The Locust, and generally from the 90's San Diego scene, Gravity Records, and 31G as influences I immediately dug in whilst salivating.
I was tempted to premiere "Casket City" because it's the best track, but as it is partially already out there in various promo videos I'll stick with penultimate track "Sazerac Drinker", which leans a bit more to the screamo side while the former mixed in a lot of noise rock ala fellow Illinoisians Lower Automation. This track is fire and the mixture of drunken sassy rambling alongside piercing screams is awesome. They 've already booked a two day run in August, and are planning on touring further afteward. The debut record release show is planned for July 31st with tapes coming from texasheartusa and cds from Vamonos Records.

No comments:
Post a Comment